Don't Cross The Streets, Make The Streets Cross You.

What you wanna do? I'm running through your front line.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Macaroni & Cheese

Macaroni and Cheese is apparently really easy to make. And I don't mean the blue box. I think that the fact that Kraft/Velveeta/Annie's made it "easy" made us think that it's hard.

The other night I really wanted mac and cheese, but wasn't that hungry so I figured I'd experiment a little. I routed through my fridge and took out all the cheese I had.

Really, all I did was melt some butter, throw in some milk, some parmesan, some mozzarella, and thickened it with some flour. (reading actual recipes later, apparently the flour is pretty important..) It was still a little iffy, needed some flavor, so I threw in some Chive Cream Cheese as well.

It was awesome. Some of the best mac and cheese I've ever had. I'm already thinking about new ways to play with it and try new things, especially with ktopia coming up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home