Don't Cross The Streets, Make The Streets Cross You.

What you wanna do? I'm running through your front line.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Throwing Tonight

Tonight I went up to the cost center to work on reaching out on my flick. I put a chair a couple yards to my right so I'd have to get out as far as I could, pivoted out past it, held the position and threw around it. I had a target two yards wide and fifteen yards away. Almost every throw went at or within the chairs, but few were as flat and down the middle as I would have liked. Then I threw some hucks, about 45 yards on the flicks and 55-60 on the backhands. They were unmarked however, I just kind of wanted to work out the arm.

Tony also came up and worked by himself in a corner throwing flicks about 20-25 yards into a lacrosse(?) net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home