Lack of Self-Control
Oh right. Last night after watching two episodes of Rome with DTR I noticed that Family Guy and Boondocks were new. I got pissed off because I wanted to go to bed but had to watch them. Now, I don't know why I had to watch them, except that they were new, I might not get another chance, and I like the shows. But I really didn't want to be up until 3:30am. I didn't eat breakfast this morning because of it. I did manage to not stay up till 4:30am in order to watch the new Aqua Teen. I had a videotape I was using for such things, but it disappeared from the VCR. completely canished, no idea what happened to it. Now I'm sitting here having started the Manchurian Candidate, realizing the same thing is happening, and I'm not stopping it. Not at all.
Damn it.
Damn it.

1 Comments:
At 23:04,
TallE said…
Use some self control and make a new post.
Post a Comment
<< Home